Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Knitted "Pompom" by DropsDesign


Sorry for bad pics, but I'm using the webcam. 
Pattern: Pompom by DropsDesign
Yarn: Nepal by Drops (65% wool, 35% alpaca) 
Color: 0517 medium grey
Grams: 100

This is a really easy pattern because you only do garter st! The pattern is easy to follow, and the pattern the garter st do is really nice. 

My pompom is made of the rest of the medium grey (0517) and a bit of Nepal grey mix (0501). A really nice combination of colors! 

It looks a bit weird on the left side, 'cause I have my bangs there. 

Well I have been living in this hat since yesterday when I did the last of it (only a 2 day job). It's awesome! 

Well, well, one of my promised 12 garments is made, and this after 2 days! I do really look forward to the rest of this year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment