Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolutions for 2012




In about 9 and 1/2 hours it's 2012! Wow, times really flies, doesn't it?
So this year I decided to have some promises (that I will keep for the first time ever) and when 2012 is over, I will evaluate them. So here they are:

  1. Make at least 12 garments (knitted, crotched or sewed, however refashion is not included)
  2. Post more posts (right now I have about 3 projects at least to blog about)
  3. Finally, I will not spend as much money and time shopping, because both my wardrobes are already packed with stuff I don't use! So I won't by clothes in 2012, I'll make them my self! (Not included: special events, bathing suits, underwear or gym-clothes)  
I see now that it's a lot of promises, but not that hard to follow right?  It's a bit of a challenge, but who doesn't love challenges?

Picture source weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment