Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Patterns from mums collection

The other day, me and my mum were watching the Swedish Ebay (Tradera). I was about to do a bid on a pattern to a dress and she said, "Well, just go and look through my stash!"

Of course I didn't find the patterns she was taking about, but I found 7 great patterns!


1. Butterick 5064 - Set of cardigan, dress, tank top, pants and a skirt! All easy patterns!
2. Butterick 5088 - 9 different versions of a hoodie! All easy patterns!
3. New Look 6167 - A jumpsuit, jacket, pants a.s.o.
4. Stil 9070 - 3/4 pants, whole pants and a sweater.
5. Burda 6956 - jumpsuit with suspenders. With pockets or without! Super-easy!
6. Stil 8974 - A jumpsuit and a knee long dress, all with singoalla arms!
7. Butterick 4787 - 5different t-shorts, sewaters or tank tops with or without collar! Easy pattern!

This is all for today my friends, now I have a couple of garments to finish, but then I'll start sewing this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment